We appreciate the confidence and trust you have in our practice with the care of your patients. It is our priority to recognize your unique vision and preferences in referring patients to our office. We also see our role in making our office a true extension of your office in order to create an easy and seamless transition for your patients as they receive their dental care. To that end, we encourage you and your patients to check out our Digital Library or read our Reviews. We believe patient education and reassurance will help our mutual patients reach their optimal health goals.
We thank you for your referrals and the opportunity to work with you.
- You may download our referral form in an electronic format. Please fill out and send via email to our office. Please fill out the form completely, so we know exactly how to take care of your patient. Please include your contact information including email address.
- Your patients should be advised that they will be seen first for an examination, and their surgery will occur at a separate appointment. This way we can further reinforce your suggestions as well as properly prepare them both in terms of pre and post-op care and finances.
- Current x-rays are also helpful. We recommend an FMX for comprehensive cases, a PA for specific cases (excluding tissue grafts), and a PANO for posterior implant cases.
- We have found that the highest referral follow-through happens when patients are scheduled while in your office. We know how busy things get, so if you call while your patient is there, we promise to do our best to quickly take care of your request.
- Please encourage your patients to continue care at your office while seeing us, even if it is only for a restorative exam. This keeps them up-to-date in your office throughout their treatment here.
- For patients on alternating recall between our offices, please make sure to forward copies of your x-rays, so we don’t inconvenience your patients by taking additional films.
- We welcome your phone calls and emails to discuss treatment prior to your patients coming in. The more information we share the better care the patient receives.
Our doctors welcome a team dentistry approach for complex cases, including All-on-Four restorations. We are proud to offer treatment suites and accommodations for your assistants. Our surgical assistants and sterilization specialists will make the symbiotic experience as simple as possible. Joint treatment conferences make the experience smoother patients and offer them a chance to tour our facility and get comfortable with the new environment. Call our office at 410-321-9477 to discuss working with our team on your next periodontically involved case.
Dr. James Kassolis works side-by-side with Dr. Rina Walter for an All-on-Four implant restoration case.
Technicians from a local dental laboratory work in our office.
Adjustments are completed on-site for immediate placement in an All-on-Four case.